Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So I Herd U Liek Poemz

This is a poem written by me and my friend. It's meant to be "wtf" at the end, but hey, relate to it however you want. :) 

As I sit here in this room
Thinking about what we've been through
Thinking about those times
It must have been a crime

I stare blankly at the wall
How much more can you make me fall?
Shivering in this night of cold
As sadness descends upon my soul 

They told me I should be true
But I really don't have a clue
You mean so much to me
But I just want to be free

Don't know what to do
Or which direction to go
I want to lay here and cry
Because one day we will say good bye

I've finally had enough
Getting A's were too tough
School just wasn't that cool
It only brought me the blues

So I'm just going to sit here and listen to the cows moo

No comments:

Post a Comment