Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Fun Mock Post

Omg sushi ! 
Hey random strangers who have come across my blog ;) 
I'm kind of hungry at this hour...it's what, almost 1am. Jeezus. Class at 8:30 am is not cool!!!
Anyways, what do I want to eat? I want ha gao, I want xiu mai...
I want to eat chips and drink milk!!! Moo mooooo.  I want fried rice, I want egg drop soup. Moon cake is okay too! Now for more American food ... I want McChicken, I want pizza, I want french fries!!! Pumpkin pie with whipped cream! Actually, most pies are delish! :3 
I want udon noodle, oh gosh...I want to eat hot pot! Tofu, fish ball, imitation crab...pork, bacon...oh no just forgot the food that crossed my mind. I wanna drink soda too. :} Wa, so fat. 

Oh, now I remember! I want sushi too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment