Tuesday, October 9, 2012

SunnyPurpleRaindrops

Yay, happiness! :) 
How did I come up with "sunnypurpleraindrops" as my link name? Well, at first, I was trying to make a link name that had something to do with cows...'cause I love cows, yah?! Everything I tried was taken. So, I dug deeper into that creative mind of mine. (This is coming from a mind that came up with "lifeisdisgusting" as a link name before.) I take "sunny" as the happy side of me. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Just one person or a simple event to amuse me can make my day. Here's an example...I was so hungry after work, and wanted to buy some food to munch on. Problem was, I only had a $100 bill in my wallet, and I didn't feel like breaking it down. Then I come across some cake on sale for 99 cents...score! Did I have 99 cents in change? I stand there in the bakery section counting out my change. Hallelujah! I had 99 cents! Oh, happy day o(^_^)o ! 

"Raindrops" would symbolize the lonely and sad side of me. Something about rain always makes my mood drop a bit. It's associated with old painful memories. Just like how I can be happy real easily, I can go into a depressing mood real easily too. I think there's a bit of bipolar-ism in me...Again, it's as simple as a person, something that's said, or a simple event, that can make my mood flip. I think it triggers memories and pain my mind suppresses on a daily basis, and those hurtful times wash over me. During these times, it's hard to even say what exactly is making me sad. I constantly wish for a companion; someone to talk to and share our lives together. Sometimes, I wish I had a dog. For most parts, a dog is loyal, and will love me as long as I love back. Doesn't work that way with people, does it. 

As for the "purple" part...that part is random ;) I read a poem 
once, called "The Purple Cow". What kind of milk would a purple cow give? There's strawberry milk...(pink cow)...banana milk...(yellow cow)...so grape milk...purple cow...? Doesn't sound very tasty...but never know! So now...what exactly do sunny purple raindrops look like? That is up to your imagination :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment